– Grow Cycle: 8-9 weeks
– Height : 80-120cm
– THC content: 23%
GG4 auto was originally created by Joesy Whales and Mardogg winning the 2014 SoCal (Southern Californian) as well as the Michigan High Times best hybrid awards. In a very short period of time it has been recognised as one of the best cannabis strains available today. This auto-flowering version means that even more people can now cultivate this superb plant.
Gorilla Glue #4 Auto came into existence after representatives of Expert Seeds were gifted a clone of Gorilla Glue #4 at a cannabis event in California. It is a 60% sativa plant with the remaining 40% split between indica and ruderalis genetics. Cultivated indoors this strain can produce a harvest of between 400 – 600 gr/m2 in an astonishing 55 – 58 days from germination! Outdoors yields are expected to be between 50 – 300 gr/plant depending on local conditions and grower attention and skill levels.
For an auto-flowering plant Gorilla Glue #4 Auto really packs a punch with its 23% THC. The effect is very much like that of the non-auto version with a potent, euphoric effect and bodily relaxation.